Saturday, September 18, 2010

New Look, New Recipes & Book Mapping

It's starting to look like fall around here. Pumpkins, mums and the changing of leaves. This is my favorite season. I love the cool weather, the sweaters, the aroma of pumpkin bread baking. Autumn is like a fave blanket, it just envelopes you.

When grocery shopping this morning (I bought my first butternut squash today to make soup - can't wait to taste it) I saw the new issue of Cooking Light and grabbed it.



Yum! I've only had a few minutes to flip through the pages but I already know I'll be cooking and baking a lot from this issue. I promise to share the results.

You'll notice there's a new look on my blog. The pink was too bright for me. I guess I like things a little toned down. And with a new season on the doorstep I figured it was a good time to change a few things.

Today I wrote a draft of a new scene for my WIP. I'll spend tonight and tomorrow fleshing it out. That's my plan for the weekend.

While surfing the web earlier I came across a blog and the writer talked about book mapping for the panster. Hmm. I'm going to give it a try as I go through this revision. If it works, I'll share the details of it and where I got it from. If not, I'll probably end up forgetting about it so I won't update you. :)

I should get back to work.

TTYL,
Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment