Thursday, September 9, 2010

Is it really Thursday?

I just inhaled a deep breath. It's Thursday already. Wow. Where has this week gone? I didn't get a chance to blog last night and I really think I'd be able to sit down long enough tonight to write this. But here I am.

I'm behind on my class assignments but all our laundry is done. I haven't written since Monday but all the dishes are clean and put away. Sensing a theme?

I'm not the kind of person who can let laundry and dishes and dirt pile up. I can't focus. The good news is that when I sign-off here, I'll be going to my WIP to do some writing. And tomorrow evening I'll be able to spend time on it also.

In the past I'd beat myself up for not writing at all (like what happened the past two nights) but I've learned doing that stuff doesn't make me more productive, it just makes me feel bad about myself.

Lesson of the week: don't beat yourself up, be kind to yourself.

Gotta go and write.

TTYL,
Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment